- This event has passed.
How to Build a Self-Funded Startup
January 9 @ 19:00 - 21:00| Free
How to bootstrap a startup and fund it without seeking investors.
The lecture is based on the experiences of Eli David, the co-founder of StartupBlink. Eli is also the co-founder of LingoLearn, an online language school with hundreds of students.
The discussion in this lecture will include:
– How to know if you can do it on your own, or you should focus on getting investors.
– Why are self-funded startups becoming popular, and why you should avoid getting investors?
– How to reach an MVP (minimal viable product) and achieve viability as soon as possible?
– What are the main methods of self-funding a startup? (crowd-funding, grants, loads, accelerator, etc.)
– Q&A with StartupBlink CEO.