- This event has passed.
Startup Marketing Strategy & Hacks
02/05/2018 @ 18:00 - 21:30
More than ever, early stage B2B startups in Israel are presented with unique opportunities to build a global customer base despite being geographically distant from target markets. That said, B2B marketing has become increasingly complex and sophisticated.
This is a unique opportunity for early stage startup founders and marketing leaders. Learn from those who’ve been on the journey themselves and others who work daily with startup founders on getting the right message to global audience:
– How do you clearly explaining your business value to customers, investors, partners, media?
– When and who should you hire as your CMO?
– What should your marketing tech stack look like at different stages of growth?
– How do you build an ROI driven marketing lead generation machine?
– When and how should you tell your story to local and global media? Should you bring on a PR agency?
6:00pm: Food & Drinks
6:30pm: Intro by Omer Kaplan, CRO & Co-founder, ironSource
6:50pm: Marketing Masterclass by Shmuli Goldberg
7:15pm: Roundtable discussions with speakers
9:00 pm: Event wrap-up & Beers